Warm up little hands around a campfire with Pulled Lam Vindallo
Bush Tucker delight – Pulled Lamb Vindaloo
Satisfy your hunger with this fresh and easy dish.
- 2kg lamb shoulder, most of outer fat removed
- 1 tbsp vindaloo curry paste
- 1 tbsp chilli flakes
- 250ml PepperJack Shiraz
- 200ml red wine vinegar
- 3 onions, finely sliced
- 6 cloves garlic, finely sliced
- 1 tbsp rosemary, finely chopped
- Mix the chilli, curry paste and some salt and pepper together and rub into the lamb.
- Place in Camp Oven, pour the wine and vinegar over the meat, then scatter on the onions, garlic and rosemary. Cover with a layer of foil and cook for 3 hours.
- Remove the foil and cook the meat for another hour. Then, using two forks, pull the meat into fine shreds. Keep warm until ready to serve.
- Serve the curry with a big pile of mash potato, rice or a decent dollop of mango chutney.