Warm up little hands around a campfire with Pulled Lam Vindallo4/23/2018
Bush Tucker delight - Pulled Lamb Vindaloo
Satisfy your hunger with this fresh and easy dish.
- 2kg lamb shoulder, most of outer fat removed
- 1 tbsp vindaloo curry paste
- 1 tbsp chilli flakes
- 250ml PepperJack Shiraz
- 200ml red wine vinegar
- 3 onions, finely sliced
- 6 cloves garlic, finely sliced
- 1 tbsp rosemary, finely chopped
1. Mix the chilli, curry paste and some salt and pepper together and rub into the lamb.
2. Place in Camp Oven, pour the wine and vinegar over the meat, then scatter on the onions, garlic and rosemary. Cover with a layer of foil and cook for 3 hours.
3. Remove the foil and cook the meat for another hour. Then, using two forks, pull the meat into fine shreds. Keep warm until ready to serve.
5. Serve the curry with a big pile of mash potato, rice or a decent dollop of mango chutney.