Ezytrail Camper Trailers - Offer industry leading 3 years warranty4/20/2018
Ezy Trail warrants that, subject to the limitations and exclusions below, all parts of our manufacture or assembly of the Camper Trailer are free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of:
Trailer - 36 months Tent Pack – 12 months
from the date of purchase. Any shortcomings in the original material or manufacture will be corrected without charge to the original purchaser for parts and labour incurred in that rectification.
If work under this warranty is required, the purchaser should immediately contact the closest authorized Ezy Trail Dealership to where the unit is located or the selling Dealer to make arrangements for the repairs.
The warranty is not transferable to a subsequent purchaser if the Camper Trailer is sold by the original purchaser during the warranty period.
Your Ezy Trail Camper comes with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. The benefits within our Warranty are in addition to other rights and remedies under the Australian Consumer Law in relation to this product.
This warranty does not apply if the damage occurs because of:
- Fair wear & tear,
- Misuse, neglect or abuse,
- Storm damage or other acts of Nature,
- Unauthorised repairs made or attempted.
Should a warranty claim become necessary during the warranty period then the product should be returned to the place of purchase or the nearest Ezy Trail authorised dealer.
The warranty covers the original Camper Trailer only. It does not cover the following items:
- Appliances and equipment which are not manufactured or supplied by Ezy Trail (for example a refrigerator, freezer or customer modifications) are covered by the warranty of such items for the term offered by the manufacturer of such items.
- Any defect resulting from overloading, misuse, negligence, accident or other cause beyond the direct control of Ezy Trail.
- Any defect resulting from fitting or installation of any accessories or options such as an altered tool box or other items after the camper trailer has left the premises of Ezy Trail.
- Any rectification or other work required due to alterations in Local, State or Federal legislation which occurs after manufacture of the recreation vehicle.
- Any consequential damages or repair work necessitated due to continued usage or towing after a defect has, or should have, become apparent to the purchaser or user.
- Any accommodation or re-location expenses including fuel/freight. Loss of earnings or rents or other costs incurred before or whilst repairs under this warranty are being affected.
Tents are guaranteed to be in new merchantable condition at the time of purchase.
General wear and tear is exempted. Zips and mesh or screens are not covered.
General Consumables: (e.g. bearings, light bulbs etc)
NOTE: This manufacturer warranty does not cover general consumable parts on the Camper Trailer and rust on any painted surfaces of the trailer or any of its components.
(E.g. axles, springs, couplings and jockey wheels.)
Ezy Trail is not liable for any loss, theft, or damage to any goods in transit; however we are happy to help in resolving shipping issues if reported to us within 12 hours of delivery