Off Road Full Height 2-berth Caravan
The Ceduna 13 is proof that good things come in small packages. It’s our compact hardtop off-road caravan, ideal for couples who want to explore both on- and off-road destinations. The perfect mix of comfort and simplicity, the Ceduna 13 promises adventure off the beaten track
*Please note: colours may display differently on your computer screen to actual life, before ordering be sure to ask your dealer for a colour sample.
You’d be amazed at the level of comfort and functionality we’ve packed into such a compact off-road caravan. The Ceduna 13 has a spacious onboard ensuite complete with toilet, hot-water shower, sink and a large wall-mounted mirror cabinet, plus a huge storage recess for toiletries, towels and other items. There’s a luxurious king-sized bed with a comfy premium density foam mattress. Wake up to magical views from bed at your favourite scenic campsite with the Ceduna’s oversized Eurovision double laminated windows at the bed area. These have flyscreens and blinds for protection from the elements, and privacy. Watch TV from bed with the swivel-mounted TV and DVD player, or chill out and listen to your favourite tunes on the four-speaker stereo system. The Ceduna 13 has loads of internal storage space, with overhead storage cabinets, wardrobe and drawers, plus a functional bench at the front of the van where there is additional storage cabinets and drawers. The two-seater dinette has an adjustable height table, and the space is cooled/heated with an optional reverse cycle Dometic air-conditioner.
Taking a leaf out of the proven Ezytrail K-Series range of campers, the Ceduna 13 off-road caravan features the famous Ezytrail K-Series independent suspension system that has been proven over some of Australia’s toughest terrain. From its solid swing arms through to the comfortable coil springs and quality twin shock absorbers, the Ceduna 13 off-road caravan really is built to go anywhere. Of course, just like the rest of the Ezytrail range of off-road campers and caravans, it tows like a dream both on and off road. Safe, predictable, tough and adjustable – the Ceduna 13’s suspension system is everything you want in an off-road caravan.
The Ceduna 13 is fully equipped with everything you need for alfresco cooking, which is what camping is all about. The external slide-out kitchen has a large 4-burner gas stove is constructed from stainless steel, so it’s easy to clean and will look great for years to come. The large fold-away wind shields come as standard and do double duty as a splatter guard. There’s a large sink with hot water plumbed straight to it, making washing up a breeze. The handy drying rack means you get out of tea-towel duty, and there’s space here for your condiments, too. There’s a large cutlery drawer built in, as well as a handy slide-out bench for additional workspace. There’s a large pantry drawer that sits alongside the kitchen slide for storage of food and kitchen equipment, plus a large fridge slide on the other side of the caravan’s door.
When it comes to reliable caravan construction, Ezytrail leads the way offering a lifetime warranty on both chassis and drawbar. The Ceduna 13 is fitted with Ezytrail’s new F5 chassis, which is engineer certified to ADR 62/02 for off-road use. Made from 50mm x 150mm x 3mm thick Q345 steel, the chassis is fully welded and then hot-dip galvanised for the ultimate in strength and reliability. It incorporates rated rear recovery points for those tricky off-road scenarios. The caravan’s framework is constructed from high-quality steel and aluminium and the walls are fully insulated for your comfort.
As you would expect from Ezytrail, the Ceduna 13 off-road caravan has everything you need, without having to worry about ticking the extras list. The list of standard inclusions is a long one and includes gear like an inbuilt hot water service that turns on with the flick of a switch, a set of 16in alloy wheels and off-road tyres and dual spares, a huge lockable tunnel storage compartment with LED lights, a functional front tool box with three enclosed compartments two with gas bottle holders, and submersible LED tail lights. There are two 120L fresh water tanks, a 67L grey water tank, big 12in electric brakes, an ARK XO Jockey wheel, a break-away safety system, Bluetooth stereo with speakers, LED internal lighting, courtesy lights, automotive dust sealing, and a 3.5 Tonne ALKO Off Road Hitch for off-road towing. Comfort is taken care of with a Dometic roll-out awning, an internal hot water shower, toilet and vanity, lounge and dining table and much, much more!
EZYPower 12V System
Going off-grid for a few days or a few weeks has never been easier, because the Ezytrail Ceduna 13 Off-Road Caravan has a quality 12V system on board. It all starts with three 100Ah deep cycle batteries, which can be charged on the move from your vehicle thanks to the standard installation of an Anderson plug. There’s the option for a 300W solar system with roof-mounted solar panels. Keeping an eye on all of this is easy thanks to the clever internal digital display that shows you volts, amps and even your water tank levels, all without leaving the comfort of the inside of your off-road caravan.
CEDUNA 13 – 2 BERTH OFF ROAD CARAVAN
Exploring remote corners of Australia is simple and comfortable in the Ceduna 13, and you won’t have to waste valuable time on lengthy set-up procedures, either. Simply pull out the bed extension, roll out the Dometic awning and you’ll be relaxing in a camp chair in no time. Prepare to be amazed by the simplicity, comfort and functionality provided by this compact caravan from Ezytrail.
The Ceduna 13 is a two berth off road caravan with ample storage space for all the gear you need for self-sufficient camping off-road. With an ensuite on board and loads of water storage, you’ll be able to stay away for as long as you like. And best of all, you’ll have peace of mind thanks to our F5 chassis and drawbar with are engineered certified compliant for off-road use and come with a lifetime warranty.
The Ceduna 13 is our compact offroad hardtop caravan designed for couples who want to explore beautiful on- and off-road destinations. Compact yet extremely comfortable and very off-road capable, if you're a couple longing to travel the country in style this is the caravan for you.
Read on for more details about the features and specifications of this 2 berth off road caravan.
The Ceduna 13 is proof that good things come in small packages. It’s our compact hardtop off-road caravan, ideal for couples who want to explore both on- and off-road destinations. The perfect mix of comfort and simplicity, the Ceduna 13 promises adventure off the beaten track.
- Exterior Length (mm) - 6150
- Exterior Width (mm)- 2200
- Collapsed Exterior Height (mm)- 3050
- Occupants Capacity- 2
- Type 13ft hardtop caravan
- Fully Galvanized & Welded ‘F5’ Drawbar with lifetime warranty
- Fully Galvanized & Welded ‘F5’ Chassis with lifetime warranty
- Underbody Anti-Chip Protection
- Powder-coated Wheel Arch Flairs
- 3.5 Tonne Alko Off Road Hitch
- ADR Compliant Safety Chain- 2
- Adjustable Independent Trailing Arm Coil Spring Suspension
- Gas Shock Absorbers- 4
- 265/70R17 Off Road Tyres with 6 Stud 17” Alloy Wheels
- Matching Alloy Spare Wheel- 2
- 9kg Convertible to 4.5Kg Gas Bottle Holders- 2
- Front Utility Box with gas storage compartments and 2 x 20L Jerry Can Holders
- Fully Integrated Stone guard with Anti-Chip Protection
- ARK XO dual jockey wheel 750Kg rated
- 4 x Drop Down Heavy Duty Stabilizer Legs Fully Adjustable
- Emergency Breakaway System
- Ventilation Fan in Fridge compartment
- Automotive Grade Pinch Weld Rubber Seals
- Front Food Grade Polypropylene Water Tank with Checker Plate Protection - 120L
- Rear Food Grade Polypropylene Water Tank with Checker Plate Protection - 120L
- High Volume Electric Water Pump
- Greywater tank (optional)
- Water Tank Checker Plate Guard- 1.5mm
- Slide Out Premium Stainless Steel Kitchen with Cutlery & Utility Draw
- Multipurpose Cutting bench/Wind/Splash Guard
- Dish Drying Rack
- High Output 4 Burner Gas Stove with Flame out Protection, Fully Plumbed to Front Gas Bottle Holder
- Main bed- King
- Premium Density Foam Mattress
- Premium Internal Lounge and Height-Adjustable Dining Table
- Leatherette Seating
- Premium Integrated 4 Speaker Entertainment System with CD/DVD/USB playback & Bluetooth Function & 24 inch digital ready HDTV
- TV System 24 inch
- Commercial Interior Floor
- Ensuite with Premium Shower, Sink & Chemical Toilet
- Quick Release Water Hose Fittings to Kitchen for Cold Water
- Screw Release Water Hose Fittings to Kitchen for Hot water
- Rollout Dometic Side Awning - Manual
- Front 2.1m Storage Tunnel, accessible from both sides
- Front Fridge Slide Compartment - 1270 x 550 x 530mm
- Internal Under Seat Storage
- Internal Under Bed Storage
- External Pantry Slider
- Internal Utility Draws
- 12V Power System - 3x 100Ah Deep Cycle AGM Battery
- Battery Management System with Voltage Metre, Amp Draw, Power Level Indicator, Water Tank Indicators & 50 Amp Mega fuse
- 300W Roof-Mounted Solar Panel (Optional)
- Water Tank Level Gauge with Backlight
- Switch Box with Independently Fused Circuit Board
- Hot Water System - Swift 240V/Gas 28L storage boiler
- 30Amp Automatic Battery Charger
- 240V Power Input
- Double Pole 240V sockets - 4x Int/1x Ext
- Anderson plug with HD fridge power feed
- 240V double pole socket to fridge slide compartment
- 12V Cigi Socket in Front Fridge Slide
- 12V Cigi Socket Internal
- 12V Cigi Socket External
- USB Port Internal - 2
- Internal LED Lighting System
- External Courtesy Lights
- 5.5mm 12V Jack Sockets External - 2
- LED Kitchen Light
- Spare Portable LED Light with Pole Clamp
- Manual Step
- Vent in Ensuite
- Smoke Detector
- Air Conditioner (Optional)
- F5 Drawbar - 150x50x3mm Q345 steel tube certified ADR 62/02 for offroad use with Lifetime Warranty
- F5 Chassis - 120x50x3mm Q345 galvanized steel tube certified ADR 62/02 for offroad use
- Main Body - Aluminium RHS frame with composite panel cladding & Black Aluminium Checker Plate trims
- Suspension - Adjustable Independent Coil Spring Suspension, twin shock absorbers, Q345 steel with 4.75mm thickness steel tube with powder coat finishing
- Shock Absorber - 4 x Gas Shock Absorbers
- Brakes - 12” Electric brakes
- Jockey Wheel - ARK XO dual jockey wheel 750Kg rated
- Hitch 3.5 Tonne Alko Off Road Hitch
- Emergency Breakaway System
- Tare - 2,280Kg
- ATM - 3,000Kg
- Ball Weight 180Kg
- Exterior Dimensions – 6150mm x 2200mm x 3050mm
- Main Bed Size - King
- Ensuite In-built
* Due to continuous product development the information & specifications supplied on our range is subject to change without notice. Please contact your nearest store for current specifications if required.
- Picture Gallery
- Floor Plan
- Make an Enquiry
Enquire NowLocate a branch
- Optional Extra
- Electrical Accs
- Fully automatic self-aligning
- Pre-Programmed to receive VAST and Foxtel/Austar
- Australia wide coverage
- Compact size with big performance
- Built-in 24 Channel GPS to find satellites fast
- Suitable for Caravan, motorhome, motor vehicle and camping use
- Automatic retraction when you exceed 10KPH, unit must be powered
- Automatic LNB skew
The Orbit has a 85CM high gain dish to provide coverage for VAST & Foxtel Australia wide. Just press OK, simple.
Utilising the latest in GPS technology to locate your exact location, the Orbit will quickly locate the desired satellite signal.
The SatKing Orbit is built for harsh Australian conditions, it’s rugged, well made with all metal drive gears. Designed in Australia and produced in Korea, the unit is perfect for traveling off the beaten track.
The Orbit represents great value for money and is big on features but low on cost.
- Complete 360° directional airflow
- Easy access
- Controlled performance
- Saves the boat’s battery
- Ultra quiet comfort that is also battery friendly
- Convenient to upgrade for existing Sirocco users
- Allows the fan to be folded flat against the wall when not in use
- Roof Mounted Solar Panel
- Pmax: 300W
- Rated voltage: 12V
- Excellent build quality
- Superb Performance
- A convenient alternative energy solution
- Automatic 9-32V 25A 3 Stage DC/Solar Battery Charger
- 12V Automatic 25A Charger
- 12V Smart Battery Gauge